Following are employment opportunities currently available at New Vision Co-op:
- Seasonal Grain Elevator Operators - Ellsworth, Hills/Beaver Creek, Magnolia, Reading, Wilmont, and Windom, MN: This position properly weighs, samples, grades, unloads/loads out grain and assists the grain department as needed. Requirements include: H.S. Diploma/GED and a basic understanding of machinery operation and dry material handling. Driver's license required.
- Agronomy Salesperson - Jeffers, MN: This position builds customer relationships with area producers and promotes the proper use of crop protection products, plant food, seed and other services in order to grow agronomy sales for New Vision Co-op. Requirements include: Bachelor's degree in a related field or a minimum of two years related experience. Must have excellent communication skills, good computer skills, and ability to successfully organize and carryout sales plans and strategies.
- Custom Applicators - Brewster, Hills, Jeffers & Lismore, MN: This position is responsible for operating large equipment to do custom fertilizer and chemical application in the Hills, Jeffers or Lismore, MN areas. Other duties of this position include driving tender truck, equipment upkeep, truck maintenance, and deliveries. Requirements include: H.S. Diploma/GED and the ability to obtain a Class A CDL and required commercial application certifications. Experience preferred but we will train the right candidate.
- Feed Accounting & Customer Service Specialist - Brewster, MN: This position provides customer service and clerical support for feed order entry, billing, and feed ingredient inventory management and will assist in other areas as needed. Requirements include: H.S. Diploma/GED and one to two years related experience and or training. Good communication and math skills. Must have knowledge of accounting, database, internet, spreadsheet and word processing software. Basic knowledge of accounting principles preferred.
- Feed Truck Driver - Magnolia & Worthington, MN: This position operates a late model semi-tractor/trailer to deliver feed to customers in the surrounding area. Requirements include: H.S. Degree/GED and Class A CDL with health card and acceptable MVR. Must be reliable and have a high attention to detail. Ability to lift 60 lbs and work overtime hours necessary. Experience with delivering feed or grain preferred.
- Feed Production Technician - Magnolia & Worthington-PM Shift, MN: This position performs basic level feed production tasks. Duties include operating equipment, hand adding ingredients, housekeeping, and ensuring quality and safety is maintained. Requirements include: H.S. Degree/GED and ability to lift 60 lbs. routinely. Must be self-motivated, reliable, and able to work as a team member. Must have a valid driver's license.
- Grain Elevator Operators - Ellsworth, Hills & Magnolia, MN: This position receives grain, accurately weighing and grading it and placing in proper bins; loads out grain according to contract specifications; maintains facility, equipment, and grounds. Requirements include: H.S. Diploma/GED and a basic understanding of machinery operation and dry material handling. Must have the ability to perform routine maintenance tasks and perform accurate weight and inventory measurements. Good communication skills and basic computer skills required. Must be self-motivated and able to work as a team member. Driver's license required. Must be able to work overtime as needed, including some evenings and weekends.
- Seasonal Tender Truck Drivers - Brewster and Lismore, MN: This position hauls dry fertilizer on an as needed basis for the spring and fall agronomy seasons. Must have a Class B CDL with health card or ability to obtain a temporary CDL license. Class A CDL preferred. Must be reliable and able to work overtime.
- Shuttle Site Supervisor - Heron Lake, MN: This position is responsible for managing shuttle site employees, inventory, and equipment to load shuttle trains within allotted time. Performs all aspects of grain elevator operation including: receiving grain, maintaining grain quality, blending and loading out grain, routine equipment maintenance, inspections, and repairs and keeping elevator facility and grounds maintained. Requirements include: H.S. Diploma/GED and 4 years experience in grain elevator operations. Must have a proven ability to independently operate shuttle site equipment and verified proficiency in all grain elevator operator job duties. Must be self-motivated and able to work as a team member. Must have good communication and troubleshooting skills. Supervisory experience preferred.
New Vision Co-op provides excellent benefits including health insurance, 401(k), paid time off, and competitive wages.
CLICK HERE FOR AN APPLICATION
Please return completed applications to:
New Vision Cooperative
Attn: Human Resources
38438 210th St.
Brewster, MN 56119
For more information, please contact Human Resources:
Phone - (507) 842-2021
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org