Following are employment opportunities currently available at New Vision Co-op:
- Agronomy Salesperson - Jeffers, MN: This position builds customer relationships with area producers and promotes the proper use of crop protection products, plant food, seed and other services in order to grow agronomy sales for New Vision Co-op. Requirements include: Bachelor's degree in a related field or a minimum of two years related experience. Must have excellent communication skills, good computer skills, and ability to successfully organize and carryout sales plans and strategies.
- Custom Applicators - Brewster, Hills, & Jeffers, MN: This position is responsible for operating large equipment to do custom fertilizer and chemical application in the Hills, Jeffers or Lismore, MN areas. Other duties of this position include driving tender truck, equipment upkeep, truck maintenance, and deliveries. Requirements include: H.S. Diploma/GED and the ability to obtain a Class A CDL and required commercial application certifications. Experience preferred but we will train the right candidate.
- Feed Accounting & Customer Service Specialist - Brewster, MN: This position provides customer service and clerical support for feed order entry, billing, and feed ingredient inventory management and will assist in other areas as needed. Requirements include: H.S. Diploma/GED and one to two years related experience and or training. Good communication and math skills. Must have knowledge of accounting, database, internet, spreadsheet and word processing software. Basic knowledge of accounting principles preferred.
- Feed Ingredient Truck Driver - Magnolia or Worthington, MN: This position operates a late model semi-tractor/trailer to transport grain and feed ingredients. Requirements include: H.S. Degree/GED and Class A CDL with health card and acceptable MVR. Must be reliable and have a high attention to detail. Ability to lift 60 lbs and work overtime hours necessary. Experience with delivering feed or grain preferred.
- Feed Maintenance Technician - Magnolia, MN: This position is responsible for maintenance, installation, repair or replacement of New Vision feed mill equipment and systems to ensure maximum production efficiency and quality. Will also assist with feed production duties. Requirements include: Associate's degree in related field and one year relevant experience or H.S. Diploma/GED and 3 years relevant experience. Must have good maintenance and troubleshooting skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Feed Truck Driver - Magnolia & Worthington, MN: This position operates a late model semi-tractor/trailer to deliver feed to customers in the surrounding area. Requirements include: H.S. Degree/GED and Class A CDL with health card and acceptable MVR. Must be reliable and have a high attention to detail. Ability to lift 60 lbs and work overtime hours necessary. Experience with delivering feed or grain preferred.
- Feed Production Technician - Worthington-PM Shift, MN: This position performs basic level feed production tasks. Duties include operating equipment, hand adding ingredients, housekeeping, and ensuring quality and safety is maintained. Requirements include: H.S. Degree/GED and ability to lift 60 lbs. routinely. Must be self-motivated, reliable, and able to work as a team member. Must have a valid driver's license.
- Grain Originator - Brewster, MN: This position participates in the grain origination effort for New Vision elevators by working with growers and offering grain marketing contract choices. Requirements of the position include: Bachelor's degree in a related field or a minimum of two years related experience. Must have effective communication skills and the ability to organize and carry out sales plans and strategies. Requires excellent math, computer, and problem solving skills.
- Shuttle Site Supervisor - Heron Lake, MN: This position is responsible for managing shuttle site employees, inventory, and equipment to load shuttle trains within allotted time. Performs all aspects of grain elevator operation including: receiving grain, maintaining grain quality, blending and loading out grain, routine equipment maintenance, inspections, and repairs and keeping elevator facility and grounds maintained. Requirements include: H.S. Diploma/GED and 4 years experience in grain elevator operations. Must have a proven ability to independently operate shuttle site equipment and verified proficiency in all grain elevator operator job duties. Must be self-motivated and able to work as a team member. Must have good communication and troubleshooting skills. Supervisory experience preferred.
New Vision Co-op provides excellent benefits including health insurance, 401(k), paid time off, and competitive wages.
CLICK HERE FOR AN APPLICATION
Please return completed applications to:
New Vision Cooperative
Attn: Human Resources
38438 210th St.
Brewster, MN 56119
For more information, please contact Human Resources:
Phone - (507) 842-2021
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org